Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sam IS the man!

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting Sam Glick and his mother, Millie. Millie had seen another blog posting of family photos and thought she would like Sam's senior photos shot in the same relaxed style. Sam very graciously posed in any spot I chose, endured a brilliant reflector on his face ( held very professionally by Millie!!) and held that smile for an hour! You did great Sam! The "real" Sam in his John Deere cap.



Sometimes, amateur photographers will take photos that cut off part of their subjects body. And sometimes, as with this photo, it is intentional. This kind of photo really focuses on the eyes and face. There's a lot of personality in the eyes. Most of my favorite photos of my own son are very tight crops to his eyes and smile. I mean, we all know what the top of a head looks like... more hair!



My favorite!





No comments: