Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Wedding of Nancy and Steve

Nancy and Steve's wedding was on a brisk but beautifully sunny day at Ceresville Mansion. I was unsure how guests and couple alike were going to fare when my breath turned into puffs of steam as I photographed the early morning details of the day. But all the guests were prepared with coats and gloves and Nancy was a trooper by not shivering in her strapless gown.
This wedding was a luxury for me in that they decided to do all their portraits and group photos before the ceremony. I really appreciated the extra time and Nancy and Steve enjoyed the entirety of their cocktail hour.
This was also the first time I had photographed at Ceresville during the morning and the light was beautiful! We had just enough foliage that the colors with the light spilling through the leaves made an appealing backdrop for the group photos.
I always have fun at the receptions, listening to the music and tapping my feet, and this reception was no exception. The music had an international flair and ranged from bee-bop to latin tunes to elegant waltz music as well as pop. And boy, can Steve dance! and he loves doing it.
A lovely couple and a lovely day. Thank you for the priviledge of capturing your wedding memories!

No comments: