Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nicole and Adam

Mount St. Mary's in Emmitsburg was the site for the engagement session of Adam and Nicole and was especially meaningful because they both went to school there and will be married in the ornate chapel in September!

As with all couples, it took a few poses and places to feel comfortable and begin to relax with me stalking them with my giant lense! :) My favorite photos are always of laughter or tears through laughter and they definitely could make each other laugh!

Every couple has something special about them and something we can create that is completely unique to them. Adam and Nicole had been practicing a dance together and when I asked them to dance a little of it, we made one of my favorite photos of the day...romantic, mysterious, unique.

Can't wait to see the entire routine at the wedding!



No comments: