Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Aubrey the Amazing!

Aubrey was celebrating a birthday and her Mom wanted to mark the occasion with some photos. Children change so much from year to year and each year shows a different part of their developing personalities. Some of my favorite shoots are those of families I photograph each year. It is so special for me to be witness to those changes and to capture them for the families to treasure for a lifetime.
For Aubrey's shoot, her Mom and I chose the Loy's Station Park near Thurmont and had a fabulous time!
Growing up in the area, I have a particular fondness for the old covered bridge where I spent a few lazy days of my own as a child and teenager.
Aubrey was a great model as we strolled through the park and photographed her in and out of the water. For only three years old, she really sparkled in front of the camera!

Happy Birthday Aubrey!






No comments: