Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I love this time of year! Somehow, after years of practice, we've arranged our personal lives so that Christmas and the holiday season is as enjoyable as possible.
We've shortened our Christmas gift list to just the kids. Although, "Santa" does sneak in some presents for my husband and I! We share the holidays equally between our families, Thanksgiving at one house and Christmas, on Christmas day, on another. No more multiple dinners and festivities on the same day.
We emphasize our gifts from God, our many blessings and the miracle of the Christmas story.

After spending many weeks photographing images to create holiday cards for my clients and friends, I regret that I must say, I do not do the same for my own family. You know the old saying, the shoemakers kids don't have any shoes.

However, my son, who loves his dog, wanted a photo of the two of them in festive holiday attire. So I share this hastily taken photo, warmly send you a virtual hug and wish you a Merry Christmas and a bountiful and blessed New Year!!



No comments: