Thursday, October 13, 2011

The wedding of Amy and Sean

Amy and Sean were married at Pier 5 Hotel in the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. A gorgeous venue and a fantastic couple. After a few sprinkles, the weather cooperated and beautiful light streamed down on them as they said their vows in front of a back drop of seawater and skyline. They were so happy and relaxed that they both had time to joke with me by asking if my eleven year-old son was going to be my assistant, as he had accompanied us for their engagement photos. And actually, if he had, I think they would have been fine with it!

My assistant Nancy and I had a great day with the newlyweds, their family and friends. Thank you Amy and Sean for inviting us to be a part of your day.

The "first look". The first time the two had seen each other in their wedding attire, before the wedding.

Recessing in a flurry of flower petals.
What a great place for photos, a lighthouse right next to the hotel!


The first dance as husband and wife. Are they happy or what!

I loved the fun side of these two!

This is a favorite of mine.

A night to remember!






No comments: