Thursday, January 13, 2011

Photos at the Fireplace... at ThorpeWood

I had a wonderful, chaotic, happy holiday season. I was having so much fun, it's taken me a few weeks to recover! So in a final look at the holidays, I wanted to post our fantastic fund-raising photo shoot at ThorpeWood.
     This was my first indoor holiday photo session and the venue could not have been more beautiful! The 18- foot Christmas tree was the favorite of two backgrounds for the photos. A roaring fire provided the other, equally magnificent backdrop and some warmth! Holiday music was playing, a light snow fell and Santa stopped by for a visit to make the day seem especially festive.
     The session fees from the families were donated to ThorpeWood whose mission is to serve at-risk youth and increase the likelihood of their success through long-term, outcome-based, customized academic support and personal development programs in partnership with their schools and youth organizations.
     Not only did we support a good cause, but we took some really fun photos, many of which were used to create holiday gifts and cards.
     I want to thank the staff at ThorpeWood for your hospitality and help in making this a great experience for me and my clients. I want to thank all the families who joined me at ThorpeWood for your generous donations and your smiles to make this a successful event. 




No comments: