Thursday, May 6, 2010

The e-session of Jess and Ryan




Had a fun engagement session with Jess and Ryan at Hagerstown City Park at 8AM!!! Actually, I loved it. I'm more of morning person and like getting up early and getting things done. We had originally scheduled for that afternoon but the forecast called for strong thunderstorms. When Jess suggested the early am session, I wondered how it would go. Hopefully, they would be morning people too. I don't know if they were but I do know that they were great to work with. We moved all over the park, splashed in the pools of water, got slobbered on by their dogs and really started to feel the humidity, even at that early time but they kept a good humor the entire time. I'm looking forward to their wedding, which is not... at 8am.
Thanks Jess and Ryan!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Virts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Virts said...

This is great, I really like the video, and you got some flare too!